- This is the most “eh” I’ve ever felt about a Green Day era. I just listen and think “well okay then” and maybe listen again later.
- This could be the worst Green Day era……EVER!
- So… can we go back to MOOTIK theory? 😅
- his was seriously their worst mixed ever! It ruined the song ALSO WHY IS THEIR CLAPPING DROWNING OUT EVERYTHING THE WHOLE TIME!?
- I will go to my grave saying that this is their “choke on it Warner” album right before they slam the door behind them. This is just objectively shit, and not even in the trilogy way. In a way “they’ve got to be shitting us” kinda way.
- I’ll wait for a live version to really judge it but a few repeated listens I dunno something about it just doesn’t resonate with me
I’ve wasted a lot of money buying useless shit I don’t need in my life but man I’m having a hard time wanting to pay even 5 dollars for this album so far…
- Billie still doesn’t sound like Billie in this song. I wish he’d just SING and not scream and do falsetto. It’s fine in small doses, but FOAM is mostly falsetto and FRA is mostly yelling/growling. Not a fan
- This is just bad…
The longshot is million times better than this crappy and it’s an album that i didn’t expect anything by the way.